THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
The Gathering of the Farm Cideries is back! After last year's SOLD OUT event, we are extremely excited to bring this premier New York State craft cider celebration back to Nine Pin Cider in Albany. This year will be our 4th annual Gathering and we are excited to have some new cideries joining us!
On Saturday February 17th, join us on Nine Pin's production floor with farm cideries from all corners of the state for a tasting and market experience that only New York State can offer. Enjoy free samples of unique batches of ciders all made from New York apples with the ability to purchase limited and exclusive ciders by the growler, bottle, and can to go!
Here they are (with more to be announced):
1. Nine Pin Cider (Albany, NY)
2. Graft Cider (Newburgh, NY)
3. Descendant Cider Co. (Queens, NY)
4. Bad Seed Cider Company (Highland, NY)
5. Blue Toad Hard Cider - New York (Rochester, NY)
6. St. Lawrence Cider (Kaneb Orchards) (Massena, NY)
7. The Cidermakers LTD (Catskill, NY)
8. Little Apple Cidery Inc. (Hillsdale, NY)
9. New York Cider Company (Ithaca, NY)
10. Abandoned Cider (Parksville, NY)
11. Treasury Cider (Fishkill Farms) (Hopewell Junction, NY)
12. Sundog Cider (Chatham, NY)
13. Rogers' Cideryard LLC (Rogers Family Orchard) (Johnstown, NY)
14. Brooklyn Cider House (Brooklyn, NY)
15. Saratoga Apple Hard Cider (Saratoga Apple) (Schuylerville, NY)
16. Awestruck Ciders (Sydney, NY)
We will also have DeFazio's Pizzeria and The Hungry Travelerserving up some delicious food!
Happy to have back 102.7 WEQX - The REAL Alternative in the house doing a LIVE broadcast from the event again this year!
This will be a ticketed event with two sessions (12-3pm and 4-7pm). Tickets include 3 hours of sampling of a huge diversity of NYS ciders, a branded Gathering of the Farm Cideries tasting glass, and access to purchasing extremely rare and unique ciders. The Gathering has SOLD OUT every year, so make sure you get your tickets in advance. Tickets in advance through eventbrite are $25. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the New York Cider Association.